Weight Management Hormone Imbalance Test
Hormones are key players in regulating weight, metabolism, blood sugar, insulin and when and where the body stores fat. As we age, shifting hormones trigger numerous symptoms of imbalance – including unexplained weight gain.
This testing allows us to identify specific hormone imbalances associated with excess weight gain, vitamin D deficiency and hypothyroidism. The following biomarkers are included in this testing:
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Vitamin D
- Fasting Insulin
- Hemoglogin A1c
- Free T3
- Free T4
*This test is a combination of saliva and blood spot testing.
Instructions for ordering this test
1. Choose your eNRG Performance Sport Dietitian in the drop down box below and submit payment.
2. Your Sport Dietitian will contact you via email to confirm your address and we will mail the testing collection kit to you.
3. Once you receive the collection kit, you will collect your sample and mail it to the lab for testing (pre-paid envelope is included).
4. Your Sport Dietitian will email you when he/she receives your results and will schedule your 45 minute nutrition coaching session to review the test results and help you with a nutrition plan that will help support your health and exercise performance related goals.
*includes a 45 minute nutrition coaching session with your eNRG Performance Sport Dietitian