Commitment. Loyalty. Dedication. Passion.
High Performance Team Training Sessions
Coached training sessions are available to all annual members of the triathlon team. If you are not an annual member please register here first. The High Performance Team, comprised of 13 - 19 year-olds, trains for both draft legal and non-draft legal triathlons locally and around the country. Our triathlon team supports the proper physical and cognitive development of youth and juniors while providing age-appropriate social interaction, skill building, and physiological and cognitive adaptation. Please note that there is a no refund policy on session registrations.
We are done with our 2018 training year and will be back in the late winter to begin our 2019 training. Stay tuned for more details or contact us with questions.
Equipment Needed for the High Performance Team
- team custom clothing/race uniform
- competition style swimsuit (no board shorts)
- team swim cap (first cap provided by eNRG Performance as part of the annual membership; additional caps can be purchased)
- goggles, pull buoy, paddles, fins, swim snorkel
- stretchcords for swimming (we prefer the Halo SPHandles)
- Finis Tempo Trainer
- triathlon wetsuit (we prefer ones from our partner, Roka)
- road bike in good working condition
- tubes, tire changing tools and pump
- shoes for biking (we prefer one strap triathlon shoes)
- helmet, eNRG branded cycling gloves, sunglasses
- running shoes
- water bottle(s)
- GPS device (mandatory)
- Power meter for cycling and running (highly encouraged but not mandatory)
- Colorado State Parks Pass, required for entrance into Chatfield State Park