Commitment. Loyalty. Dedication. Passion.
High Performance Team Training Sessions
Coached training sessions are available to all annual members of the triathlon team. If you are not an annual member please register here first. The High Performance Team has two groups: 1) Youth Elite (ages 13-15), and 2) Junior Elite (ages (16-19). Both groups primarily train for and compete in draft-legal triathlons around the country. Our triathlon team supports the proper physical and cognitive development of youth and juniors while providing age-appropriate social interaction, skill building, and physiological and cognitive adaptation.
Early Fall 2017 Training
We take a break from organized training in the Fall to provide our team members the opportunity to participate in other club or school based sports. We will be posting our Late Fall/Winter training in September.
Equipment Needed for the High Performance Team
- competition style swimsuit/jammers/speedos
- team swim cap (1st cap provided by eNRG Performance as part of the annual membership; additional caps can be purchased)
- goggles, pull buoy, paddles, fins, swim snorkel
- stretchcords for swimming (we prefer the Halo SPHandles)
- Finis Tempo Trainer (Finis is one of our team partners)
- triathlon wetsuit
- road bike in good working condition
- tubes, tire changing tools and pump
- shoes for biking (we prefer one strap triathlon shoes)
- helmet, eNRG branded cycling gloves, sunglasses
- running shoes
- water bottle(s)
- team uniform
- GPS device (mandatory)
- Power meter (highly encouraged but not mandatory)
- Colorado State Parks Pass, required for entrance into Chatfield State Park