High Performance Team Training Sessions
Coached training sessions are available to all annual members of the triathlon team. If you are not an annual member please register here first. The High Performance Team sessions are open to youth ages 13 - 18 and geared towards those training for draft-legal triathlons. Our triathlon team supports the proper physical and cognitive development of youth and juniors while providing age-appropriate social interaction, skill building, and physiological and cognitive adaptation.
2017 Summer Session-11 weeks
- May 29 - August 13, 2017
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00am - 12:00pm; open water swim/run; Chatfield State Park gravel pond (you must have a Colorado State Parks annual pass or pay for a daily pass to get into the park)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 - 11:30am; bike/run, Chatfield State Park swim beach parking lot
- Saturdays, 7:30 - 8:30am; open water swim; Chatfield State Park gravel pond
- Saturdays, 8:45 - 11:30am; bike/run; Chatfield State Park swim beach parking lot
- Sundays, 11:00 - 11:30am, dryland training on pool deck at The Ridge Rec Center in Littleton, CO. All team members will need to bring a pair of stretch cords. We highly recommend BOTH the Halo SPHandles and the Halo H.E.A.T. Handles.
- Sundays, 11:30am - 1:00pm, indoor swim, at The Ridge Rec Center in Littleton, CO.
Swim drop-ins are available for current annual members.
- Drop-ins are available for all the summer indoor pool training session practices for current annual members.
- $12.50/drop in
- Visit the training calendar, click on the practice you would like to attend and sign-up for a drop-in.
- competition style swimsuit
- team swim cap (1st cap provided by eNRG Performance as part of the annual membership)
- pull buoy
- swim snorkel is preferred
- stretchcords for swimming
- triathlon wetsuit
- road bike in good working condition
- tubes, tire changing tools and pump
- shoes for biking
- helmet, cycling gloves, sunglasses
- running shoes
- water bottle(s)
- team uniform
- GPS device (mandatory)
- Power meter (highly encouraged but not mandatory)
- Finis Tempo Trainer
- Colorado State Parks Pass, required for entrance into Chatfield State Park