Chocolate Pumpkin Bars
1 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup nut milk
1 cup nut butter (creamy or crunchy based on preference)
15 ounces 100% pumpkin puree
4 tablespoons Smart Cocoa
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking soda
dash of cinnamon
pinch of salt
dark chocolate chips (optional to sprinkle on top)
1. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. Add milk, pumpkin and nut butter and continue mixing until you reach a pancake batter consistency.
3. Add mixture to a greased 10x10 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
4. Take out of oven and let sit on the counter for about 1 hour so they firm up a bit.
5. Add dark chocolate chips on top for an even more chocolaty taste!