Developmental Team Training Sessions
Coached training sessions are available to all annual members of the triathlon team. If you are not an annual member please register here first. The Developmental Team focuses on ages 12 - 18 years of age. While the majority of training is in the summer, there may be additional training opportunities throughout the year depending on scheduling and facility availability. Individual Coaching is also available and is a great way to improve fitness. The Developmental Team is geared towards non-drafting triathlon competitions.
Our Developmental team supports the proper physical and cognitive development of teens while providing age-appropriate social interaction, skill building, and physiological adaptation. Please note that there is a no refund policy on session registrations.
Developmental Team TEENS (ages 12 - 18)
Information will be posted in the first part of 2019. Contact us with questions.
Equipment Needed for Developmental Team Practices
- Competition style swimsuit/jammers
- Team swim cap (first cap provided by eNRG Performance as part of the annual membership; additional caps can be purchased)
- Goggles, pull buoy, small paddles, fins, swim snorkel
- Stretchcords for swimming (Teens only)
- Triathlon wetsuit (Teens only, for summer open water swimming)
- Bike in good working condition (road bike is preferred but mountain bike will work)
- Tubes, tire changing tools and pump
- Shoes for biking
- Helmet, cycling gloves, sunglasses
- Running shoes
- Water bottle(s)
- Team uniform
- Colorado State Parks Pass, required for entrance into Chatfield State Park