Developmental Team Training Sessions
Coached training sessions are available to all annual members of the triathlon team. If you are not an annual member please register here first. The Developmental Team is separated into two groups: 1) Youth, and 2) Teens. Summer training camps are provided to both groups and Remote Coaching is available for Teens if they wish. This Team is geared towards non-drafting triathlon competitions.
Our Developmental team supports the proper physical and cognitive development of youth and juniors while providing age-appropriate social interaction, skill building, and physiological adaptation.
Fall and Winter Training
We take a break from organized training in the Fall to provide our team members the opportunity to participate in other club or school based sports. We encourage these team members to play different sports and not specialize in one sport.
Equipment Needed for Developmental Team Practices
- competition style swimsuit/jammers/speedos
- team swim cap (1st cap provided by eNRG Performance as part of the annual membership; additional caps can be purchased)
- goggles, pull buoy, small paddles, fins, swim snorkel
- stretchcords for swimming (Teens only)
- wetsuit (Teens only, summer session)
- bike in good working condition (road bike is preferred but mountain bike will work)
- tubes, tire changing tools and pump
- shoes for biking
- helmet, cycling gloves, sunglasses
- running shoes
- water bottle(s)
- team uniform
- Colorado State Parks Pass, required for entrance into Chatfield State Park