performance nutrition enrichment
About the Enrichment
This is a 6-month paid position (20 hours per week) at eNRG performance in Littleton, Colorado. This will be ideal for an individual who has graduated college and is either currently in a dietetic internship or just finishing one. A newly credentialed Registered Dietitian would also be an ideal candidate. The purpose of this enrichment is to provide real life experiences in exercise physiology and sports nutrition in a small business setting.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physiological testing (sweat sodium concentration/rate, lactate threshold, metabolic efficiency testing, body composition)
- Nutrition consultations (based on appropriate education/experience/certifications)
- Public presentations
- Leading nutrition classes
- Teaching cycling and strength classes (based on appropriate skills and certifications)
- Recovery modality education
- Administrative tasks
- Registered Dietitian Eligible or Registered Dietitian
- Experience working with fitness enthusiasts and endurance athletes.
Preferred education, certification and experience
- Exercise science coursework/degree
- Strength and conditioning and endurance coaching experience/certification
- Experience working with fitness enthusiasts and endurance athletes
Please submit a cover letter including your experience and your resume/CV to email@example.com.
**The 2015 enrichment program has been filled. Program submissions will take place in early 2016.