Gooey Sweet Potato Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sweet potato, eggs, oil and sugar and stir well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered 8 x 8 inch baking pan
- Bake 20-25 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean.
- 1 C cooked mashed sweet potato (skin removed)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 1/2 C organic sugar
- 3 tbsp coffee flour (or any flour)
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 12 g chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt