Sweet Potato Smoothie
* This recipe makes approximately 70 ounces as it is intended to use some of this smoothie in our Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe, ingredient amounts can be reduced to make less. Makes 4 smoothies plus additional for pancakes.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve 4, 8-10 ounce glasses of smoothie and reserve remaining smoothie mixture for Sweet Potato Pancake recipe.
- 2 large sweet potato, mashed (mash two peeled and cooked sweet potato with 2 tbsp butter, sprinkle of cinnamon and 2 tbsp milk or milk substitute)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 C vanilla greek style yogurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 scoop Cinnamon Delite UCAN powder (optional)
- 1/2 C water or 1 C ice cubes