Metabolically Efficient Crepes
- Combine all ingredients except butter and filling in blender and blend until smooth.
- Over medium/low heat melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan, tilting pan to cover entire bottom
- Add approximately 2 tbsp of batter to pan, tilting pan to spread batter thinly.
- Cook until edges start to look dry and bubbles have popped on the surface. Flip and cook other side until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter, buttering pan between each crepe.
- Add your favorite filling (we used almond butter with cinnamon and blueberries), wrap and enjoy.
- 2 eggs
- 1 large bananas
- 1/4 C shredded coconut
- 1.4 C almond flour
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- butter for cooking
- your favorite crepe filling
- nut butter and fruit
- cottage cheese and fruit