Sausage and Kale Soup
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, brown sausage with onion. Drain.
- Add minced garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, water and potatoes. Bring to boil and then reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Add kale, cream and bacon, cook 5 min.
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 C chicken broth
- 2 C water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 C thinly sliced fresh kale
- 1/3 C heavy cream
- 3 - 4 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled