Triathlon Team Annual Membership
eNRG Performance Junior Triathlon Team focuses on inspiring young athletes to be more physically active through the sport of triathlon and improving their self-confidence by teaching about lifelong wellness and nutrition principles.
The annual membership is a 12-month membership (calendar year) program that has been designed to offer team members great benefits in reaching their fitness and triathlon goals through special member offers and discounts by being part of the eNRG Performance team. To participate in any eNRG Performance triathlon team events or training sessions, an annual membership is required for each team member.
The annual membership provides each family great benefits, some of which include:
- Access to USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, Sport Dietitians and Strength Coaches
- Discounts on select races as provided by independent race directors
- Partner discounts
- Special discount pricing on team training clothing and race uniforms
- Coaching support at select races
- eNRG Performance Triathlon Team water bottle, silicon swim cap, sticker
- Access to more open water coached team swims during the summer at the Chatfield State Park Gravel Pond
The annual membership provides the above only. If your young athlete would like to participate in the group seasonal training sessions/camps/remote training, you must register for and pay the required fees to participate. Annual members do not have to join these training sessions to be part of the team. Rather, team members join these training sessions to practice triathlon.